The money symbol of Chinese coin and ingot are carried by this beautiful wooden like money Buddha. Placing such money Buddha at home or office to bring money chi in. Further the one that the money Buddha uses to carry is called Ru Yi which represents power, authority and prosperity.
How to place Buddha Statue?
- You can place it in your living room to bring good luck to home
- Place it at the Southeast of your house to bring wealth
- Place it at South for knowledge
- Display it at the East for health
- Display it in front of your cashier or register counter to bring more business
- Place it at Southwest for happiness
- Place it on your desk near you work/study to concentrate your mind
Dimension: There are two sizes (The money Buddha and the base is together):
- Small size: The overall dimension of the money Buddha with wooden like base is approx. 5 3/8" x 5 3/8" x 7 1/2".
- Big Size: The overall dimension of the money Buddha with wooden like base is approx. 10" x 8 1/2" x 12".
See more Buddha Statues