This beautiful wooden like happy Buddha carrying one wu lou in his left hand with one money bag in his back represents to bring good health, happiness and wealth. In feng shui, wu lou can absorb sickness and bad energy whilst money bag is the symbol of the wealth. The Chinese words on the base are BRRINGING WEALTH BUDDHA. It is also called money Buddha
How to place Happy Buddha?
- You can place it in your living room to bring good luck to home
- Place it at the Southeast of your house to bring wealth
- Place it at South for knowledge
- Display it at the East for health
- Display it in front of your cashier or register counter to bring more business
- Place it at Southwest for happiness
- Place it on your desk near you work/study to concentrate your mind
Dimension: The overall dimension of the happy Buddha with wooden like base is approx. 8 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 12". The money Buddha and the base is together.
See more Buddha Statues