Lying Down Buddha is lying on one lion which is the symbol of powers and protection. This Buddha represents happiness, kindness and relaxation.
How to place it?
- You can place it in your living room to bring good luck to home
- Place it at the Southeast of your house to bring wealth
- Place it at South for knowledge
- Display it at the East for health
- Display it in front of your cashier or register counter to bring more business
- Place it at Southwest for happiness
- Place it on your desk near your work/study to concentrate your mind
Dimension: approx. 3" in height and 5" in length
Material: resin and gold dyed
See more Buddha Statues