This beautiful figurine pair features two magnificently powerful dragons decorated with vibrant colors, elegant detailing, and a glorious appearance. The piece’s fine craftsmanship and the dragons’ fierce demeanors add force and vigor to these splendid figurines. Regarded as one of the most scared creatures, the dragon is the most powerful symbol of “yang,” male vigor, courage, strength, and success. This pair of dragons means doubling of auspicious chi and sheng chi. Dragon figurines are often depicted with a type of pearl; pearls symbolize cosmic bodies like the sun, moon, or an egg to represent the dual forces of nature: yin and yang.
One of the most magnificent and enchanting of all creatures, the dragon is one of the four celestial animals of feng shui. The dragon is one of the most powerful symbols in feng shui and Chinese culture, and represents success, good health, vitality, and protection. These enchanting creatures are full of strength, and is one of the most sacred creatures in Chinese culture and folklore, representing power, abundance, good luck, and honor. The emperors of ancient China regarded themselves as descendants of dragons, and dragons are widely seen on ancient robes, art, and literature. Displaying a dragon will boost cosmic chi – otherwise known as “sheng” chi – and is a business luck enhancer, guardian spirit, and commander of wisdom.
How to place it?
- You can display dragon figurines almost everywhere you like (EXCEPT bath rooms).
- Place it near the water features, such as water fountain to bring achievement, fame and power.
- Place it in the east for health because it can blow precious chi.
- You can place it on your desk for career success.
- Do not place in bedroom, dragon is the “yang” symbol, and not suitable in a place where “yin” is preferred
- Do not place higher than eye level, to make sure the dragon’s powerful chi is under control
Dimension: The overall of the dragon statues is approx. 5 3/8" x 1 15/16" x 2 1/4" . This item includes 2 dragaons with one wooden like stand (glued together).
Material: advanced colorful resin
See more Dragon Statues