Carrying money bag and ingot, this happy golden Chinese Buddha statue sitting on dragon chair has the meanings of bringing wealth, power and authority.
The happy Buddha with smiling face represent happiness and harmony whilst money bag and ingot are the symbol of wealth. Sitting on dragon chair stands for authority. Furthermore, dragon is believed to bring good luck and ward off bad energy.
How to place Buddha Statue?
- You can place it in your living room to bring good luck to home
- Place it at the Southeast of your house to bring wealth
- Place it at South for knowledge
- Display it at the East for health
- Display it in front of your cashier or register counter to bring more business
- Place it at Southwest for happiness
- Place it on your desk near your work/study to concentrate your mind
Dimension: approx. 6 1/2" (L) x 6 1/2" (W) x 6 1/2"(H)
This happy Chinese Buddha is made of resin and gold dyed
See more Buddha Statues