Big Feng Shui Frog
This big feng shui frog with one Chinese coin in its mouth, which is sitting on beds of Chinese coins carved with different Chinese idioms that have good meanings, is carrying one bringing wealth sign to welcome money luck. It is the most powerful feng shui product to attract wealth, especially good for your business.
Money frog, which is also called three-legged frog or feng shui frog, is believed that it can bring wealth and prosperity in. Displaying one at your money corner can accumulate money chi.
The idioms on the Chinese coins are also used as Chinese talisman words to enhance its good luck power. The idioms start from number 1 to number 10. The meanings of Chinese idioms from 1 to 10 are as followings:
1. Yi Ben Wan Li (一本万利) has the meanings of One Money Changing Million
2. Er Ren Tong Xin (二人同心) has the meanings of Two Persons Having Same Thought
3. San Yuan Ji Di (三元及第) has the meanings of success in education (Got First Place in Big Three Tests)
4. Si Ji Ping An (四季平安) has the meanings of Safety in Four Seasons
5. Wu Gu Feng Deng (五谷丰登) has the meanings of Good Harvest in Five Crops
6. Liu He Tong Chun (六合同春) has the meanings of Harmony ( in Six Places - heaven, earth, east, west, north and south)
7. Qi Zi Tuan Yuan (七子团圆) has the meanings of union
8. Ba Xian Zhu Fu (八仙祝福) has the meanings of Good Luck from Eight Immortals
9. Jiu Shi Tong Ju (九世同居) has the meanings of Good Health and Longevity (Nine Generation Living Together)
10. Shi Quan Fu Hui (十全富贵) has the meanings of Wealth
One YinYang symbol on the top stands for balance which is good in feng shui. Further more, 7 red crystals on the back of the feng shui frog representing Big Dipper are used to increased the money frog's power.
How to place big feng shui frog?
- Place it near the front door, positioned in lower level but not on the ground.
- Or place it at one of the corners of the house (diagonal corner is the best), mouth facing the main door
- For those have business/shop, they can place three-legged toad near the cash register ( make sure its mouth is not facing the cash register)
- For those who want to invite more wealth to the house, they can place as many (not more than 9 frogs) as three-legged frog (money toad) as they wish. They can be placed all over the living room, dining room or garden.
Dimension: approx. 11" x 11 1/2" x 9 1/2"
Material: resin, gold dyed
The big feng shui frog is heavy. Its net weigtht is approx. 11 lbs.
See more Feng Shui Frogs