8 auspicious objects are Tibetan 8 auspicious objects which are Canopy, Golden Fishes, Jar, Lotus, Conch, Mystic Knot, Victory Bell and Wheel of Transmigration. 8 auspicious objects can enhance good energy from 8 different locations andd transform bad chi into auspicious energy.
The meanings of each 8 auspicious objects are as followings:
- Canopy: the symbol of authority of the Buddhism;
- Golden Fishes: the symbol of freedom and wisdom. It is believed that the golden fish's eyes are the symbol of the sagacity since fish can see through even though it is in the mud water;
- Vase: It is the container to store treasures that can satisfies what you wish;
- Lotus: the significance of purity and happiness;
- Conch: the meaning of distribution of the Buddhism and help from Buddhism;
- Mystic Knot: the significance of the endless love;
- Victory Bell: the symbol of the achievement of what you done;
- Wheel of Transmigration: the illustration of the Buddhism.
Each of the 8 Auspicious Objects are made of solid metal copper. The dimension of it is approx. 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" and each weighs half of lb.
See more Feng Shui Cures