It tells the directions and what positions are good or bad.
How to use compass?
- Standing in the center of house/office, hold the compass even. If you are not sure whether the compass is even or not, you can put one small table in the center of your house/office, then put the compass on the table.
- Rotate the compass; let the red needle of the compass point to the number 0 when the needle is still.
- Identify directions by the numbers as followings:
- The direction pointed to 0 degree is South (fire element)
- The direction pointed to 180 degree is North (water element)
- The direction pointed to 90 degree is West (metal element)
- The direction pointed to 270 degree is East (wood element)
Dimension: approx. 2.25" in diameter
California Prop. 65 Warning: For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.