It tells the directions and what positions are good or bad.
How to use compass?
- Standing in the center of house/office, hold the compass even. If you are not sure whether the compass is even or not, you can put one small table in the center of your house/office, then put the compass on the table.
- Rotate the compass; let the red needle of the compass point to the number 0 when the needle is still.
- Identify directions by the numbers as followings:
- The direction pointed to 0 degree is South (fire element)
- The direction pointed to 180 degree is North (water element)
- The direction pointed to 90 degree is West (metal element)
- The direction pointed to 270 degree is East (wood element)
Dimension: approx. 2.25" in diameter
Warning: This item can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.