This English version feng shui compass tells the directions, degree and feng shui 24-mountains. It is very easy to use and you don't need to align the compass. When inner compass stops to rotate, the compass already tells you the degree and direction.
How to use this English Version Compass?
- Standing in the center of house/office, hold the compass even. If you are not sure whether the compass is even or not, you can put one small table in the center of your house/office, then put the compass on the table.
- wait until the inner compass is still
- Identify directions by the numbers as followings:
- The direction pointed to 0 degree is North (water element)(Zi Mountain)
- The direction pointed to 180 degree is South (fire element)(Wu Mountain)
- The direction pointed to 90 degree is East (wood element)(Mao Mountain)
- The direction pointed to 270 degree is West (metal element)(You Mountain)
Dimension: approx. 2 1/2" in diameter