Golden Dragon Chair Buddha statue is sitting on the chair of dragon that means to have power to ward off bad chi. On his hand, he is carrying one big ingot, which represents wealth, and one gold bag.
How to place golden Buddha?
- You can place it in your living room to bring good luck to home
- Place it at the Southeast of your house to bring wealth
- Place it at South for knowledge
- Display it at the East for health
- Display it in front of your cashier or register counter to bring more business
- Place it at Southwest for happiness
- Place it on your desk near your work/study to concentrate your mind
Dimension: 3.5" in height
See more Buddha Statues