Eight Auspicious Objects Pendant for Protection
This pendant has 8 Auspicious Objects and secret mantras. It can turn the negative energy into positive energy. It is also called Self Protection Medallion and it is good for anyone to carry it. .
8 auspicious objects are Tibetan 8 auspicious objects, are Canopy, Golden Fishes, Jar, Lotus, Conch, Mystic Knot, Victory Bell and Wheel of Transmigration. They can enhance good energy from 8 different locations and transform bad chi into auspicious energy.
The meanings of each 8 auspicious objects are as followings:
- Canopy: the symbol of authority of the Buddhism;
- Golden Fishes: the symbol of freedom and wisdom. It is believed that the golden fish's eyes are the symbol of the sagacity since fish can see through even though it is in the mud water;
- Vase: It is the container to store treasures that can satisfies what you wish;
- Lotus: the significance of purity and happiness;
- Conch: the meaning of distribution of the Buddhism and help from Buddhism;
- Mystic Knot: the significance of the endless love;
- Victory Bell: the symbol of the achievement of what you done;
- Wheel of Transmigration: the illustration of the Buddhism.
The Eight Auspicious Objests pendant is made of solid brass and gold dyed. The dimension of the talisman itself is approx. 1 3/8" in diameter. Also see 8 Auspicious Objects.